My old account

Open forum for TFK members and friends
Hooka Masta

My old account

Postby Hooka Masta » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm

I've gone back to wandering dereth. So much has changed, it's like a new game. It's made me think about my old account with Hooka Masta on it. I believe it was Khasar who was using the account, but not entirely sure. Was so long ago.

Is there anyone here that knows the account info so I could use it again? It's been so long that I forgot and the info is different, so I can't reclaim it...

Thanks!

LynchyBlueNose
Paranoid Android - Knight

Re: My old account

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Good Gawd now there is a blast from the past, how you doing Hooka ? No idea on your account Im afraid -- I seem to remember there was some bust up with Khasar but I may have got the wrong person !

Angryghandi
Roughrider - Captain

Postby Angryghandi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 pm

AG kind of bit the dust in a similar manner.... he is forever stuck as a dirty mage, never again to be a majestic dagger wagger.

Hey Herb :)

Hooka Masta

Postby Hooka Masta » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm doing good, thanks! Good to see old faces still around.

I think you may be right about Khasar. Oh well, guess I'll have to hope he one day stumbles on this post. heh. Guess it doesn't matter much. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to level a char in AC now a days. I have more high level guys than I had ever dreamed of back in the day. Anything under 100mil/hr xp gains is considered crap now a days.

If anyone has interest in coming back, be sure to send me a tell in game. I've got tons of goodies and can easily get you to 150's in under a week. I can be found ig under a multitude of names... Rekot, Rekot of Uziz, Found, Nazarene, Tusk Face, Rolla Dolce.

Hope I hear from ya! If not, hope your travels are fruitful where ever you are.

p.s. You can play as Tumerok, Shadow, Lugian, Gear Knight and even Olthoi now.

Silva
TFK Leader

Postby Silva » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey Hooka, how is AC these days? Cant believe it is still going, such an awesome game, I wish they would bring this game into the future with a proper AC2 rather than that crap they tried to force on us back then with their carebear sequel...

The good old times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDugaN4iH-Q
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

Hooka Masta

Postby Hooka Masta » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 am

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Alot has changed though, so it took a while to get used to it all. Pretty much every class is crazy deadly now. They Added some new skills like sneak attack, void magic, dual wield and two handed combat. Changed some old ones, like fletching increasing bow dmg, person appraisal to avoid sneak attacks, and deception to enable sneak attacks from the front.

They regrouped all weapon classes into light, heavy, finesse, and missle weapon skills. So say you like dagger, there is a dagger type in every weapon skill(except missle of course). So you aren't locked into any particular weapon type now. Oh and finesse uses coord/quick so it compliments bow nicely.

Best part is the pvp still gets my heart rate up. Plenty of fights to be had, from one on one to group fights.

Not as big a grind as it once was to level. Countless quests that give huge xp if you don't like to macro. If you do though, you shoot up in levels really quick. A guy in the guild I'm in, started a char in Feb this year and hit 275 last month and he never macros. That's 190Billion xp.. crazy. But really you max out every skill/stat around 240. Then it becomes all about augmentations...

Still a pretty deep game with a lot to do!

Hooka Masta

Postby Hooka Masta » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 am

oh and that's a cool video. Brings back memories!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I gave my account to someone back when DF1 launched, I can't remember for the life of me who! Ha!

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Postby Dawkinson » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 am

The first year or so of AC was definitely one of my best gaming experiences.

Incidentally, AC was the only game I've played which had hyperinflation. It was like the old jokes about Germany in the 1920s: you'd kill someone carrying a backpack full of money, tip out the money and steal the backpack.

Hooka Masta

Postby Hooka Masta » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Anyone have old accounts they would let me use?

lantz

Postby lantz » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 am

Hooka Masta wrote:Anyone have old accounts they would let me use?

Hooka, get at me in game, I'm still playing -- Rainer Maria. (This is LoXish, by and by... we had a bit of history =P)

Gangsta Life

Postby Gangsta Life » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll take an account too, I miss the old days of me owning the Blo.0ds!

thegoodnun

Postby thegoodnun » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Okay ... seriously.

Did they implant something into us that would draw us all back 13 years later? I'm THIS close to re-upping just to see the pretty new visuals. I had no idea they overhauled the systems so much.

Turbine should task someone to build a "Hey! Here's what's changed in the last 10 years" page to lure people back.
The Good Nun
Queen of Uziz -- Slayer of Shadows
It is better to strive to improve the world than to live a quiet life. -- Order Doctrine.
http://nun.i8.com

Return to “TFK Public Forum”