die spinnen, die danen

Off topic discussion
RazorMasticator

die spinnen, die danen

Postby RazorMasticator » Tue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm

this was the headline on a major german publication, why? cause denmark is putting back up bordercontrol under the schengen rules :D and that pisses of the nazis and the other EU tards.

my question is this, whenever we do something within or own country the rest of EU cries like kids and calls us things like that headline, it basicly means **they're stupid them danes''

well my german brothers, we are not slaves to the union and dont believe in this fairytale that all races can coexist peacefully, up yours! whats even more funny is that france is seeking some sort of borderpatrol under the schengen rules as well... but i guess its just easier to nag on a small country.

What we are doing pisses of the EU, its jealousy im sure of it... we dont want thieves and scum pooring over our borders and our system is buildt to carry US, not strangers, stragglers and scumbags... so GTFO!

debate please
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Sylpheras

Re: die spinnen, die danen

Postby Sylpheras » Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

''the rest of EU cries like kids'', tbh I didn't know this post excisted until you posted it,
nor did my country had this on the news... what did come on the news was some other news from the danes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATO8oNzNGI
all the girl said after this was that that might be the new title to there song.. O.o''

but if you say rest of EU cries like kids, then how do you call your post?, it's about the same as the german title though you replaced Danes for Germans...
No offence though

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Tue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

sorry... had to find my helmet for this, i didnt know i was going downhill in a wheelchair now :D

im upset that NON-danish tards wanna decide whats up and down in our country just cause of some union, i want no part in elitetist choosen pop based self masturbation stuff like that music you put on here, i know a friend in london but it sucks and so does TV promoting it(maybe thats why i never watch tv) ... i tell you now that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR BORDER policy, i live in the world that is spinning all the time so stepping into the pop zone actually gives me vertigo yaelin :D and one day youll see whats in the real world, its problems, hate, problems hate, not DANCE DANCE
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Don't do drugs kids :wink:
Wookie Killah Image

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:sorry... had to find my helmet for this, i didnt know i was going downhill in a wheelchair now :D

im upset that NON-danish tards wanna decide whats up and down in our country just cause of some union, i want no part in elitetist choosen pop based self masturbation stuff like that music you put on here, i know a friend in london but it sucks and so does TV promoting it(maybe thats why i never watch tv) ... i tell you now that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR BORDER policy, i live in the world that is spinning all the time so stepping into the pop zone actually gives me vertigo yaelin :D and one day youll see whats in the real world, its problems, hate, problems hate, not DANCE DANCE

I knew it had nothing to do with it, though might explain how danish works? :P was more as a joke though. Besides it's only germany whining about it as far as I know. I agree to border policy, just don't see why you want to debate about whining germans O.o''

next to that isn't what they wanna do invest money to have a better bordersecurity? I mean if you go there legit you are still able to get in.

''Denmark’s refusal to wait until after the EU meeting to announce that it would restore controls at its borders comes in the wake of sustained pressure from the anti-immigration''

think thats the prob and not the border security O.o tell me if im wrong though

LynchyBlueNose
Paranoid Android - Knight

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Its an outrageous headline --- headlines are meant to be new news, The fact that Danes are stupid is old news ;) :mrgreen:

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 pm

lol lynch :D

yaelin, its a mix of both, we cant sustain much more people with nothing up here, as a war nation that has taken part in every single war and peacekeeping war since the golf incident we dont exactly grow money on trees and our INSANELY humane system that makes sure everyone is well cant carry no gooders and boy do we have those en mass... they just walk over the border with no passport, all of them do... but NO MORE, there was a car stealing raid in SKIVE (my town) last month where east-europeans stole 16 cars in one night... in copenhagen there are people who dont speak the language or have a passport just wandering about, half of our late night TV shows are cops kicking and busting ass throughout denmark all the time and its almost ALWAYS foreigners that come here for a free ride and EVERYONE here is dead tired of it... with a tax rate of 40% - 65% we cant just let anyone in... if germany and indeed sweden as well has issues then give us some more money or mind your own deal. its fair imo, if you have VISA, passport and intention of speaking the language, WELCOME TO DENMARK, buts its not the case atm Thx to EU, i think there will be a time where we are gonna discuss who sets the pace... US or the EU, and that time is soon.

yes, danes have a long history of being cold towards outsiders, we also kinda think we reverse the rights to do just that, its not like we fucked them over by being a colonial power, they never gave us SHIT, i think poeple not from denmark needs to read up on JANTELOVEN wich ingrained in every dane and understand it before comming here.

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Wed May 18, 2011 3:49 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:lol lynch :D

yaelin, its a mix of both, we cant sustain much more people with nothing up here, as a war nation that has taken part in every single war and peacekeeping war since the golf incident we dont exactly grow money on trees and our INSANELY humane system that makes sure everyone is well cant carry no gooders and boy do we have those en mass... they just walk over the border with no passport, all of them do... but NO MORE, there was a car stealing raid in SKIVE (my town) last month where east-europeans stole 16 cars in one night... in copenhagen there are people who dont speak the language or have a passport just wandering about, half of our late night TV shows are cops kicking and busting ass throughout denmark all the time and its almost ALWAYS foreigners that come here for a free ride and EVERYONE here is dead tired of it... with a tax rate of 40% - 65% we cant just let anyone in... if germany and indeed sweden as well has issues then give us some more money or mind your own deal. its fair imo, if you have VISA, passport and intention of speaking the language, WELCOME TO DENMARK, buts its not the case atm Thx to EU, i think there will be a time where we are gonna discuss who sets the pace... US or the EU, and that time is soon.

yes, danes have a long history of being cold towards outsiders, we also kinda think we reverse the rights to do just that, its not like we fucked them over by being a colonial power, they never gave us SHIT, i think poeple not from denmark needs to read up on JANTELOVEN wich ingrained in every dane and understand it before comming here.

HEY now thats familiar! :D

yesterday night and like for years theres a programm on the dutch television called ''Opsporing verzocht'' basicly going about what you just named, people committing crime and police asking for help to indentify the people who did this.. for 2 motnhs in a row there hasnt been 1 single white person committing a crime in that programm.. and they are not racist to leave it out because we had a few of em before that, but it's insane that 90% of that programm is to indentify foreigners with no passport who are just here to leech our money...
BUT theres hope cause we have :http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://images.retecool.com/uploads/reet-geert-wilders1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://retecool.com/post/live-geert-wilders-tv&h=320&w=414&sz=18&tbnid=z235WSntJ4k5UM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=125&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGeert%2Bwilders%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Geert+wilders&usg=__m-g3yhhRnWSylmRftUu9W8BS3Zs=&sa=X&ei=RtzTTa-cHojqOc-AqfsK&ved=0CCkQ9QEwAQ

THough I don't agree to all of his idea's he's right about not letting any tard into the country... it's costing money we don't have.. well end up like greece and if this continues all europe will en d up like this and we'll have to borrow money from countrys like iraq O.o''

LynchyBlueNose

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Im not actually going to particularly get into this argument but just one note -- Razor you are always very keen to inform us of how the media always twists things and makes them look how they want when you feel they are covering up things you believe.... is it not possible that all this anti -immigrant stuff is the media twisting things for their own ends too ! ?

Andany country that calls an entire town "Skive" just has it coming ! ;)

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 am

no i dont... the way things are now speak very clearly, everyone is affected, do you think its a joke that we're doing it against the euro-bankmasters will? the union with no borders does NOT want us to do this, trust me... but we simply have to, nothing more, nothing less. seems to me we're the only ones giving this currupt union the finger bigtime m8, and supposedly you know that i believe in conspiracies right? the entire EU is just that imo. well our media is doing a damn good job of NOT promoting the EU agenda as you can see with whats happening now.

i know what you where going for with this post lynch, you wont make me do it this time :D

manipulator
Big Rig - AC Council

Postby manipulator » Thu May 19, 2011 8:03 am

Dig a mote, Add gators !!! problemed solved ask Mr. obama.
T.F.K. Worldwide

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Thu May 19, 2011 8:41 am

Moats don't work we have a really big one all the way around the UK, doesn't keep anyone out :lol:
Wookie Killah Image

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am

helgrrr wrote:Moats don't work we have a really big one all the way around the UK, doesn't keep anyone out :lol:

try adding gators.. O.o.

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 am

RazorMasticator wrote:no i dont... the way things are now speak very clearly, everyone is affected, do you think its a joke that we're doing it against the euro-bankmasters will? the union with no borders does NOT want us to do this, trust me... but we simply have to, nothing more, nothing less. seems to me we're the only ones giving this currupt union the finger bigtime m8, and supposedly you know that i believe in conspiracies right? the entire EU is just that imo. well our media is doing a damn good job of NOT promoting the EU agenda as you can see with whats happening now.

i know what you where going for with this post lynch, you wont make me do it this time :D

How can you be sure? Like how do you know your news isnt colored by what your country wants it to be?
Who knows there's some dark conspiricy going on in your own country?

Assuming this headline of the german news paper was on tv like on the news or w/e.
the germans are the germans they love to start shit.. not that they ever win.. though love starting it. so idk why you're so affected by a headline of a newspaper O.o

LynchyBlueNose

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Thu May 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Heh its because Razzor is a typical conspiracy nut -- when the papers and media agree with what he says they are thruthful honest bastions of the people, when they disagree they are corrupt evil tools of the elite rulers, he won't accept they ALL might be biased, even the ones who say what he agrees with ;)

Oh and Razzy where in "Skive " do you live then ? I was looking at it on google earth (my latest toy)

Return to “Qyan's Zen”