Peter Joseph

Off topic discussion
User avatar
Phain Saevio
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Peter Joseph

Postby Phain Saevio » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm

If you have 20 minutes to spare today, take a look at this fan made clip.

http://youtu.be/DCWNgSa7GvA?hd=1

If you start the clip, be sure to finish it.

See y'all tonight!
How can it be possible if possibility itself is possibly impossible?
Image

User avatar
Naggly Nagger
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 pm

keylogger?

User avatar
Elswyr
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Elswyr » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Seems so.
Image

User avatar
Akita
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am
Location: Minnezona

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Akita » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

What do you mean, keylogger?

I clicked on it, then backed out and noticed the url is effed up.

User avatar
Naggly Nagger
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Cinder Pain wrote:THe url is fine; youtube uses a special link for sharing HD video. Go to any youtube video and hits hare at the bottom and checkbox hd.



lol didnt know

[HG] Sentius Nox
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby [HG] Sentius Nox » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

WOW!!! nuff said.

User avatar
Phain Saevio
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Phain Saevio » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but many websites offer "short" URL links. I would never post a keylogger. I hope you enjoy the information and interests this man has to share.
How can it be possible if possibility itself is possibly impossible?
Image

User avatar
Naggly Nagger
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Phain Saevio wrote:I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but many websites offer "short" URL links. I would never post a keylogger. I hope you enjoy the information and interests this man has to share.


wasnt insuating you would post a key logger, but people computers do get compromised, and then the phishing begins. didnt really know about the shortcuts, the addy looked a little weird, hence my reply lol

User avatar
Akita
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am
Location: Minnezona

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Akita » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Phain, I know you wouldn't post a keylogger but a hacker might use your account to :) It happens.

User avatar
Lifebane incarnate
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Lifebane incarnate » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?!?!

User avatar
Naggly Nagger
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

this guy has alot of interesting thoughts to say the least. venus project, pretty great concept on paper, but to say its cheaper to build and live in one of these new cities? lots of good ideas though

localdrunk
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:25 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby localdrunk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

omg... i cant believe you guys of all folks give in to this crap.

take a step back and look at this stuff from a realistic point of view and you will see all the holes, and possibly the major underlying problem with all of this.

User avatar
Phain Saevio
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Phain Saevio » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 am

localdrunk wrote:omg... i cant believe you guys of all folks give in to this crap.

take a step back and look at this stuff from a realistic point of view and you will see all the holes, and possibly the major underlying problem with all of this.


The underlying problem, my friend, is money. I know it's hard to process an idea of this magnitude. This is a very brief introduction of Peter Joseph and his success on his film series titled Zeitgeist. I recommend you really take the time to look into it.

What value does money have other than the idea of it's value? If every human being on the earth woke up tomorrow and believed that money had no value, then it would simply be a piece of paper and nothing more. Our economy was not made to be infinite, and we are finally starting to feel the repercussions of this finite economy right now. Honestly, I can't believe it took 98 years to finally start to fall apart.
How can it be possible if possibility itself is possibly impossible?
Image

User avatar
Naggly Nagger
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby Naggly Nagger » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:26 am

Phain Saevio wrote:
localdrunk wrote:omg... i cant believe you guys of all folks give in to this crap.

take a step back and look at this stuff from a realistic point of view and you will see all the holes, and possibly the major underlying problem with all of this.


The underlying problem, my friend, is money. I know it's hard to process an idea of this magnitude. This is a very brief introduction of Peter Joseph and his success on his film series titled Zeitgeist. I recommend you really take the time to look into it.

What value does money have other than the idea of it's value? If every human being on the earth woke up tomorrow and believed that money had no value, then it would simply be a piece of paper and nothing more. Our economy was not made to be infinite, and we are finally starting to feel the repercussions of this finite economy right now. Honestly, I can't believe it took 98 years to finally start to fall apart.


im not "buying" into crap, but there are some good ideas / beliefs here. but lets be real here for a second, its true, if your on an island, money means nothing. we arent on an island though, and paper money is a convenient trading system.

take DF for example, if all i can farm is q4 taint(a pretty nice item), but its a real hassle to trade it for something i need. it's alot easier to sell items for a common currency(gold) and use that to buy what i do need.

another concept about the venus project i was thinking about...building a new city...first you need land, in wich people want to live in..factor in the climate...then you need the population willingness to basically live in relatively small area..then you would have to escavate the land...i could go on, but you see the point i think?

also who in the US, would basically want to give up a life of potential prosperity for this idea. it's alot easier to sell these ideas to 3rd world country's. i agree with jacque about the concept of freedom and democracy, but lets face it, people are indivuduals, some may agree and some may not.

TLDR: these guys concepts are great ideas in a perfect world of people who dont want to prosper and are content with a boring grind. there is nothing stopping them from building their ideal perfect world..these two concepts can coexist, one is neither inferior or superior..its a life choice

[rn] mocx
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: Peter Joseph

Postby [rn] mocx » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 am

if we dont' get paid money then nobody nobody is going to do the dirty jobs and there are a ton of them.


Return to “Qyan's Zen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest