GOP Presidential debates 2012

Off topic discussion
Naggly Nagger

GOP Presidential debates 2012

Postby Naggly Nagger » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

So the 3rd GOP presidential debate is over..theres a canidate thats really sparked some interest with his anti government / anti feds views..not to mention some other views typically not found in a GOP canidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isr64g7_t7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePrD-6nNdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGsPioLLvQ

RazorMasticator

Re: GOP Presidential debates 2012

Postby RazorMasticator » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm

i wanna bet 10.000 dollars that no matter WHO gets elected policy will stay tha same as always. The president has no power and noone will ever impeach.
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:i wanna bet 10.000 dollars that no matter WHO gets elected policy will stay tha same as always. The president has no power and noone will ever impeach.

i wouldnt bet on any other canidate. the president has more power than you think. what do you mean impeach? the current president's term is up shortly.

LynchyBlueNose
Paranoid Android - Knight

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 pm

You can safely ignore Razor, hes convinced everywhere is run by a top secret conglomeration of purple smurfs from Orion -- or wehatever the latest "truth" has been revelead on nutters.com ;)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

lol

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

you can always count on lynch, im obviously always wrong and while he provides no arguement what so ever and just procedes to name calling and always slandering me on my comments should further prove that im wrong and he is the all knowing truth of light from above... a gift upon this desolate planet. humanity dosnt take a step before Lynch varifies its existance. master of substance posts.

now, the reason why i would say what i said is cause people always seem to think the president will bring about change, if its change that eventually will destroy your constitution then yes, i do think there will be change, but it seems the american constitution has been attacked quite alot in both bush and obama's camps respectively... why should that change? also consider the ongoing ''war'' in the middleast, any president elected will probably continue the war whilst selling it to the public just as his predecesors.
to further that belief i wanna point out the America is currently fighting 3 fronts = iraq, afganistan and libya. it would be a bearucratic nightmare to just pull out and leave it in chaos.
dispite this, it continues... creating debt for the world and future generations for the purpose of... control? making them do as we want?.
This is the work of every president? i think not, big companies have made alot on the war and whenever presidents gets ''elected'' he seems to further that purpose. i cant go deeper and give names, countries involved and reasons cause i will get persecuted and scorned... you get the big picture.
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 am

RazorMasticator wrote:you can always count on lynch, im obviously always wrong and while he provides no arguement what so ever and just procedes to name calling and always slandering me on my comments should further prove that im wrong and he is the all knowing truth of light from above... a gift upon this desolate planet. humanity dosnt take a step before Lynch varifies its existance. master of substance posts.

now, the reason why i would say what i said is cause people always seem to think the president will bring about change, if its change that eventually will destroy your constitution then yes, i do think there will be change, but it seems the american constitution has been attacked quite alot in both bush and obama's camps respectively... why should that change?*1 also consider the ongoing ''war'' in the middleast, any president elected will probably continue the war whilst selling it to the public just as his predecesors.*2 to further that belief i wanna point out the America is currently fighting 3 fronts = iraq, afganistan and libya. it would be a bearucratic nightmare to just pull out and leave it in chaos.
dispite this, it continues... creating debt for the world and future generations for the purpose of... control? making them do as we want?.
This is the work of every president? i think not, big companies have made alot on the war and whenever presidents gets ''elected'' he seems to further that purpose.*3 i cant go deeper and give names, countries involved and reasons cause i will get persecuted and scorned... you get the big picture.*4

1) Because more of the population is educated and knowledgable about the flaws in our society.

2) This directly relates to answer #1.

3) I'm not sure what your asking, or implying here. But not every president is pro war / foreign affairs. Not every president is pro federal reserve and central banking system. Not every president is / was funded by big corporations / investors / lobbyists.

4) I understand the big picture, do you? I see 3 possibilities here; A) you are a pessimist who promotes and condones this cancerous society. B) you are a pessimist that is sitting on the fence. Or C) you are a pessimist that realizes the future if our society doesnt change, yet really does nothing to promote change.

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 am

I just wanted to point out, Razor..that i respect you and your views, and enjoy reading your posts / replies :P

yakamishi
Ohmmmm - Knight

Postby yakamishi » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:02 am

Ahhhhhh. The next generation of polotical debaters.

I am proud. As I'm sure Qyan, DF, and the rest of the ol' timers.

Perhaps the Zen will see a new age of debates....?
Yakamishi

What happens in the Zen, stays in the Zen

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 pm

yakamishi wrote:Perhaps the Zen will see a new age of debates....?

Not really it's mostly just Razor and Naggler, and then Lynch with his occasional wooden spoon
Wookie Killah Image

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

let me try and explain Nagly, this is gonna be highly offensive, selfish, spitefull in nature and show disdain for humanity in general but its NOT directed towards anyone in particular.

i am a pessimist 100%, i do know that our future will suck and YES i dont do anything to stop it, cause i see myself as one of the victims of this society, having been through hell in the ''treatment'' system ive become bitter and distrustfull of what the system and our leaders are up to, and for the most part it seems NO FUCKING GOOD. so i took it upon myself to be a joke of society a few years ago, work against the general flow.

so... whilst having my credability destroyed and saying things with apathy i hope to extract disgust and fear in hope that someone who is better at life will do something since im quite used to not being taken seriously.

it still stands.... either we do nothing (wich is fine by me) bring on the police state i say! let them destroy our society... cuase then, and only then will people do anything. this is my opinion and not anyones truth but mine. hope that makes it clear why i do it this way.

Lynch, ive left you plenty of ammo here = so feel free to say something nasty :D

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 pm

well razor, you made it too easy, i was looking for a more controversial rebutal :P i have to say we're very similar, except i am a pessimist 99% of the time. it work's for my line of work, unfortunately i bring that into my personal life, and chase people away with it.

trust, i havent truely felt that since i was maybe 6 years old.

selfishness, now this just seems natural to me in soo many ways. like you, i could give a shit less if this society fails. without sounding to arrogant, i have the knowledge, ingenuity, and skills to thrive on the land (assuming we dont deplete all resources). that would just be a miserable and/or redundant lifestyle though, and personally i dont want that. i live a very modest life now, but i do enjoy the luxury of some of the new technologies. don't let this fool you though, i have no problems selling my house in the city, and making the transition of being self sufficient..this has crossed my mind many times.

so basically what this boils down to is..continue the consuming and destruction..the faster the society crumbles, the faster this mega government fails, and the faster we can continue life with some BBQ'ed legislators..since eating is all they are good for

or..

we can educate the population, stop the wars, phase out or severly cut back on the government, focus all efforts on technology...if we do this, everyones lifestyle will benefit(feel free to debate this).

LynchyBlueNose

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 pm

I gave up actually trying to argue with you Razor, you never listened to anything I said and refused to accept any evidence, either simply ignoring it or claiming that it had to be wrong becasue of its source etc
I listened to what you had to say but disagreed with it and felt it to be flawed as, as I kind of suggested in my joke, I feel you automatically discount what ANY official or generally accepted document says and will take ANY circumstantial or mere coincidental references as truth over such sources etc.

I actually just deleted a paragraph answering what you had put about yourself as I felt it was personal ad something Id discuss 1 to 1 but not really approriate for an open forum -- not that Im ignoring it !

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am

fail

LynchyBlueNose

Postby LynchyBlueNose » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 am

??? TBH I wasn't really expecting you to suddenly say "oh my God i see what you mean, what a fool Ive been "

Return to “Qyan's Zen”