Off topic discussion
faveo
Scat Man - Master Knight

hey razor!

Postby faveo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 am

RazorMasticator

Re: hey razor!

Postby RazorMasticator » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

there are so many things i could say about that, one is the fact that it had to happen eventually, ive been to holland 3 times, only ONCE has weed not been a frontrunner for comming, ever heard of a 14 day vacation trip to holland? me niether, anyways deep down i think its a good thing, i honestly hate the myriad quantities of problems this shit gives me daily and really getting rid of this fucking plague substance wouldnt be at all bad...

heres the important matter. why do they wanna put restrictions on this stuff when alcohol and various drugs are being sold completely state sponsered and legal, my guess is the highly probable foreign body of criminals behind these things, in holland as in denmark huh?. anyhow its a sad day for dutch culture im sure, having exotic wares from various trade posts scattered across the globe only to have their prime export denied...bummer.

im sure there is deeper political agenda here, the march of the purists continue, more restrictions incomming.
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Sylpheras

Re: hey razor!

Postby Sylpheras » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

so now people from other europian country give us euro's to buy em some weed... big deal..
as far as the news here goes.. only buying it is illegal for the foreigners.. if a dutch gives em some they can do whatever they want.

+ since the dutch government saves tons and tons of money every year for no apparent reason..
they might aswell add a little tax to the drugs to make a decent profit out of it..

Return to “Qyan's Zen”