His Man asked for it

Off topic discussion
Phallus Gigundus

His Man asked for it

Postby Phallus Gigundus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Here is my comparison paper for my English Composition class.

Sexuality in society can be an extremely inflammatory topic. How should sexual intercourse outside of mating be interpreted? Does society have the right to decide what is normal sexual behavior? While it is indisputable that man and woman are supposed to copulate for the purpose of mating, the situation gets much more difficult when the subject of sex for pleasure is concerned. While it may be hard to find someone who is attracted to animals in your normal daily life, one stint on the internet yields a unique and strangely satisfying(for some people) experience. While zoophilia encompasses sexual attraction to any member of the animal kingdom, there are two animals which seem to garner the most attention.

Both sheep and goats have been a part of man’s life since ancient times, both for food and material to make clothing. Although not a popular subject, there is ample evidence that men have sought intimate relations with their flocks since the earliest of times. Just a quick search of Wikipedia reveals pictures and even sculptures depicting sexual acts with animals.

Are there true benefits to having sex outside of our own species? If some are driven to lay down with sheep or goat, I would have to say they think so. But what of the differences between the two species? Would a sheep make a better lover than a goat? What makes one more attractive than another to a zoophiliac?

Perhaps it’s the more gentle nature and characteristics of the sheep that some prefer. A sheep is covered in a soft, supple fleece, that’s easy to grab onto. They have long roman noses, graced with uniquely exotic eyes with rectangular pupils on either side. Their velvety facial hair covers all the way down to their small, pouty lips. Standing on short, stout and yet svelte limbs, their voluptuous curves flow gracefully from their necks to their taut back sides.

It isn’t always a physical characteristic that makes a sheep attractive. They can be rather intelligent, even able to recognize their name and sometimes faces. Social by nature, they make very personable companions. One might even see there sociability being a form of loyalty. If the idea of falling in love with a sheep seems a bit out of the ordinary, one just needs to see Woody Allen’s film Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* *But Were Afraid to Ask. There you can see just how easy it is for someone, even a trained doctor like Dr. Doug Ross, to give their heart to a female of the ovine persuasion.

Goats on the other hand, are very different and not so inviting as their ovis cousins. Rather than sweet lovable faces, they have and evil look with pointy little beards. Bony legs, with sharp little hooves, support equally bony bodies. While goats may have short to long hair, only the cashmere goat has a coat comparable to a sheep. Having no fur to grab hold of makes mounting a goat no easy task, but their horns do provide albeit a decent handle. If only they weren’t so rough as to chafe and even blister one’s hands.

As if their lack of physical appeal weren’t enough to turn you off, they have a very different nature than sheep as well. They can be very intelligent, but they prefer to escape your clutches at every opportunity. After going through all the effort just to catch one, to have them fight your advances is very disheartening. Save for the fainting goats, I feel the effort isn’t always worth the reward.

Can sexual attraction to members of another species be considered normal? How can one judge something of which they have no experience? Perhaps more should educate themselves about the lifestyle choice that is zoophilia. Without education, there can be no acceptance, and only prejudice and discrimination will propagate.
To master the dick joke, you must be the dick joke. - me

If life gives you lemons, punch life in the dick. - also me

faveo
Scat Man - Master Knight

Re: His Man asked for it

Postby faveo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 pm

didnt we have a member who used to post wierd goat sex videos? :-|

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 am

Phallus Gigundus wrote:
Having no fur to grab hold of makes mounting a goat no easy task, but their horns do provide albeit a decent handle. If only they weren’t so rough as to chafe and even blister one’s hands.

best read i've had in a long time, lol.

his man might need to borrow your velcro gloves and tall rubber boots

raven

Postby raven » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 am

That is a funny and well written read. The subtle, underlying tones of the authors preference of shagging sheep over goats made me lol. Intentional, of course :)

If that has got to be handed to a college lecturer, I'd love to see the look on their face.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before.
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Phallus Gigundus

Postby Phallus Gigundus » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll be handing that in on Tuesday. :) My English Professor is a nice younger lady with a pretty warped sense of humor, but I don't think she's expecting this. :twisted:
To master the dick joke, you must be the dick joke. - me

If life gives you lemons, punch life in the dick. - also me

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 pm

You went into a LOT of detail on the what makes a sheep attractive part, hmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
Wookie Killah Image

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Phallus Gigundus wrote: After going through all the effort just to catch one, to have them fight your advances is very disheartening. Save for the fainting goats, I feel the effort isn’t always worth the reward.

another great excerpt :rollin

Pink Floyd

Postby Pink Floyd » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:56 am

Phallus, you, sir, are The Man.

Gotta love those svelte sheep.
Bacon.

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 pm

and i thought i was fucked :D
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Funky Gibbon
Chief Chuffer

Postby Funky Gibbon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:and i thought i was fucked :D

We still do!! :P

Return to “Qyan's Zen”