conform or die, a girl named susanne and the meaning of life

Off topic discussion
RazorMasticator

conform or die, a girl named susanne and the meaning of life

Postby RazorMasticator » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 am

its been awhile since i posted some political/life shit... so here it goes

whats this? ahh denmark, we where getting closed to making it danish again, then there was election and the majority chose the party that wants more foreign hordes to invade and slowly take over...
so we're back to the good ole european standard again = caring for everyone exept the people who build their countries, its great, its grand, ITS EUROPE and omg what a shithole it is but hey life is great and i cant complain :D a woman is now in charge of this country and it will be... entertaining... to see what her delicate sensibilities/feminism can provide this country, so far shes broken all the promises her party made before taking power. i love politics and the people running the show!

about 3 weeks ago i was doing the usuall thing = chillin, reading, being angry at the world whilst digging some old hardcore rock when my phone rang, it was susanne (one of the redheads ive mentioned in a much older post) she wanted me to go out with her bigtime, even threatened never to call me again if i didnt come with her. i had no clothing to wear but i found some jogging pants and an old sweatshirt that said ''i like blood'' and went with her, all night was spent in the company of people of questionable character, drunken fools and blond bitches. she didnt leave my side all night and whispered lots of ''things'' in my ear throughout. i couldnt help but notice that for the first time in awhile i was the centrum for someone, a very nice and beautifull girl to boot and whenever i was trying to go home she would then give me another drink and touch me in convienient places :D we ended up at her place at 5:30 am having pumpkin soup rounded of with some garlic bread, best night since my early 20's by far... ive invited her out for dinner since then and was met with ''your so old fashioned'' :D

since that night ive been locked up in my thinktank, this has to be the meaning of life... bein wanted and adored be another truely is the most invigorating experiance and i have become convinced that i need more of this in my life cause at the end of the day when you die all you really leave behind is kids eh? this solitude lifestyle has taught me some things about thinking for myself but this woman... she makes me wanna do something greater... its silly cause ive heard that its all chemicals mixed with the animalistic need to reproduce but it feels real and truely... this is the meaning of life.
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Sylpheras

Re: conform or die, a girl named susanne and the meaning of

Postby Sylpheras » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 am

You're not still worried about the ''you're so old fashioned thing'' right?

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:46 am

I haven't had breakfast yet and I've just had a glimpse into Razors sex life, huge weight loss incoming as I don't think I'll ever be able to face food again with this image in my head. 8x :D
Wookie Killah Image

Funky Gibbon
Chief Chuffer

Postby Funky Gibbon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 am

helgrrr wrote:I haven't had breakfast yet and I've just had a glimpse into Razors sex life, huge weight loss incoming as I don't think I'll ever be able to face food again with this image in my head. 8x :D

Yes Helgrrr, just remember those "convienient places" whenever you eat and you'll be a stick in no time. I may try the same!! :D

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Postby Dawkinson » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 am

helgrrr wrote:I haven't had breakfast yet and I've just had a glimpse into Razors sex life, huge weight loss incoming as I don't think I'll ever be able to face food again with this image in my head. 8x :D

rofl ditto

Razor, yes feelings are a result of physiological effects hardwired into us by evolution, but that doesn't devalue them one bit, or mean they should be discarded.

I find it ironic that you question your evolved desire for company and forming a sexual relationship, which can result in nothing but good in the world. Yet when it comes to your evolved suspicion of people who look and act differently, you accept and embrace it, despite the fact it has the potential to cause great harm.

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm

yaelin: yes, it does bother me... it proves that my timing is all but good and maybe i should have kept my mouth shut.

Dawks: i guess i started when people from other places could move here, bring their family and get maximum benefits whilst many danes here couldnt and still cant, another point in time is when we had the muhammad incident, truely danish tradition is SATIRE and dark humour now a derelic wich had been killed of so we wont offend anyone yet they can have rallies where they scream DEATH TO DENMARK on our streets! now its just the unpleasence of rubbing elbows with people we secretly dont like and the following segrigatioon that brings with it - i like my country dawks and there aint many of us left, i dont think i need to stand trial underneath anyone when im just trying to fight for my country and our traditions. i try to use non-offensive words here but i find it hard cause really these soft words dont make up for what i feel but for the SECOND time i will advise you to check LAW OF JANTE, screw it, here it comes

The ten rules state:

Don't think you're anything special.
Don't think you're as good as us.
Don't think you're smarter than us.
Don't convince yourself that you're better than us.
Don't think you know more than us.
Don't think you are more important than us.
Don't think you are good at anything.
Don't laugh at us.
Don't think anyone cares about you.
Don't think you can teach us anything.

i agree on these with exeptions. it basicly means BY LIKE THE REST OF US AND YOULL BE FINE! being equal is important here, and well... when you wear a turban, worship a pedophile (im not being mean here, its in the quran for all to see) and then proceed to bein the minority that takes nr 1 position in ALL crimes and our jails... i will not change my opinion in this matter EVER, come here and be one of us or GET THE FUCK OUT! i was gonne write something about susanne as well but im too angry atm to focus on love and relationships
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 pm

and please, if anyone think im extreme or im lying be happy you dont understand the highest rated comment on this vid, i present to you foreign rolemodel citizens in our country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DTQo2NYz8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgawTVw_ ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i6EChwE ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzGfuNDk ... re=related

its not ok to have guns, its not ok to destroy peoples property, its not ok to form gangs and antagonize ordinary citizens and its not ok to shoot at the police! all the subjects are covered in those vids... notice the predominantly islam people in question here and ask yourself, has this effort been worth it?

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Meanwhile in Finland: 8 people sentenced to prison (4 to 48 months) for forming a racist Facebook group...
ImageImageImageImageImage

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

im not trying to start a gang or anything of the sort, im just voicing my very serious concern here...

Funky Gibbon
Chief Chuffer

Postby Funky Gibbon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 am

RazorMasticator wrote:im not trying to start a gang or anything of the sort, im just voicing my very serious concern here...

This thread started all nice and now it's turned to politics!!!!! :roll:

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Still it's good to see that Razor has gone back to being Mr. Angry and eschewing the convenient places, for a minute there I felt like I was in some kind of alternate reality.

Enjoy the female leadership Razor :wink:
Wookie Killah Image

Funky Gibbon
Chief Chuffer

Postby Funky Gibbon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Yes Helgrrr, he went all fluffy for a time there. I bet he was thinking pink thoughts and wanting to increase the cushion count in his flat etc :eek:

Anyway, glad the old Razor is back, er sorry Razza!!! :P :roll:

branker88

Postby branker88 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 pm

I did not read all stuff u wrote but "...we ended up at her place at 5:30 am having pumpkin soup rounded of with some garlic bread, best night since my early 20's by far..." is this some coded sentence where u explaining a really good SEX . Glad to hear that bro i m proud on you =D> =D> =D>

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

P.S. I m not to much on Vent bro. Send me friend request on skype. My skype name is vucko1983pg. will be good to speak with you again 8)
2314067318197524381019080132102 CTRL+F press 1 and enter

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:04 am

branker88 wrote:I did not read all stuff u wrote but "...we ended up at her place at 5:30 am having pumpkin soup rounded of with some garlic bread, best night since my early 20's by far..." is this some coded sentence where u explaining a really good SEX . Glad to hear that bro i m proud on you =D> =D> =D>

P.S. I m not to much on Vent bro. Send me friend request on skype. My skype name is vucko1983pg. will be good to speak with you again 8)

you missed a free leet skilling weekend :(

branker88

Postby branker88 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Sylpheras wrote:
branker88 wrote:I did not read all stuff u wrote but "...we ended up at her place at 5:30 am having pumpkin soup rounded of with some garlic bread, best night since my early 20's by far..." is this some coded sentence where u explaining a really good SEX . Glad to hear that bro i m proud on you =D> =D> =D>

you missed a free leet skilling weekend :(

Untill i finish skyrim i will not play eny other game bro. But i miss u all :roll: and i dont miss DF so much =P~
2314067318197524381019080132102 CTRL+F press 1 and enter

Return to “Qyan's Zen”