freedom of speech finally got me in trouble... maybe

Off topic discussion
RazorMasticator

Re: freedom of speech finally got me in trouble... maybe

Postby RazorMasticator » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

yes... it was quite extreme and in many ways not very nice the things i said to him... but havent threatened him like he does me, wich only proves i was right all along, 3-4 more days and we will see how far he is willing to go with this, i did not give him any info on me. (i wouldnt do that with anyone, noone knows where i live)

i did call my father though, he says im not to worry if this is going to court, he will back me 100% besides im going to the local news paper if this goes further, have a little chat with them about free speech and defending the motherland from invaders
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

viconia

Postby viconia » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

If you didn't threaten him, you have nothing to worry about. If I thought you committed an online crime against me or my family, I'd report your ass! There's nothing to discuss.

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Postby Dawkinson » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 am

RazorMasticator wrote:yes... it was quite extreme and in many ways not very nice the things i said to him... but havent threatened him like he does me, wich only proves i was right all along, 3-4 more days and we will see how far he is willing to go with this, i did not give him any info on me. (i wouldnt do that with anyone, noone knows where i live)

i did call my father though, he says im not to worry if this is going to court, he will back me 100% besides im going to the local news paper if this goes further, have a little chat with them about free speech and defending the motherland from invaders

The local papers will want to know exactly what you said...

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 am

Razor this is a 14 maybe 16 y/o kid that's trying to talk big.. leave him be, if he really allerted the police they wouldve been there already unless denmark has lazy fat cops.
just ignore him and come play darkfall with us if you got time to worry about him then you surely have time to come play with us :D

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Sylpheras wrote:unless denmark has lazy fat cops

:roll: sadly we do.

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm

yaelin, you may be right about this whole thing being a punk'd scenario, i checked his youtube account today to let him know i was ready for whatever, but he has deleted his account there... convienient eh, i still dont feel safe until a few more days have passed but i will admit if this is the nature of these people, fight them we must, and shall...

ive got plenty on time, but its not time i wanna spend playing DF yaelin
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Ahnull Bahrd

Postby Ahnull Bahrd » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:I can't wait for DF2.0

We know mate... we know

wasif

Postby wasif » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 am

Ahnull Bahrd wrote:
RazorMasticator wrote:I can't wait for DF2.0

We know mate... we know

*Nods*

Any new updates or just more pointless blog posts :P?

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 pm

sigh...

littletoe

Postby littletoe » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Heres my input: Find out where they live and.. KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM ALL.
But that MIGHT make you look bad, but hey its not that bad. And i imagine you would feel goooooood :P

No but really i dont think you will be in any trouble, and if they do manage to get you to court and pull the racist/hate speech card i honestly doubt theyll get far.

Return to “Qyan's Zen”