freedom of speech finally got me in trouble... maybe

Off topic discussion
RazorMasticator

freedom of speech finally got me in trouble... maybe

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

being an active troll/controversial poster i sometimes step on peoples toes, sometimes cause im disgusted by whats been said, other times cause i disagree vehemently... today i received a mail from a very angry father of an immigrant son he claims i have oftended badly with discriminating comments.

min ven, det mig "perkeren" jeg har meldt dig. vi har ip adressen på pc'en du har brugt mest hyppigt på din "phuckingphreakable" account jeg har meldt dig angående Straffelovens § 266 b. bedre kendt som straffe loven. jeg har printet det du har skrevet, og tilføjet til min kommentar. jeg går på politi skolen i valby. uddannet politi betjent forhåbenlig den 29/02/2012. du får nok en meddelelse fra politiet den 23/03/2012 eller 24/03/2012 om at komme i retten, det er min søn du har begået en dumhed over hvis du skulle være i tvivl. hvis det er må du gerne give mig din adresse og nummer så vi kan snakke om det her, på en civiliseret måde. skriv tilbage hurtigst jeg har en frist på 5 dage til at melde fra.

to be honest my life hasnt been this interesting in a long time, if he is real then oh well, i heard they have 3 meals a day in jail, but to be fair...i think he is pulling my leg, asking for my adress? if by the 25th im in for some shit, ill write more about it.
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

RazorMasticator

Re: freedom of speech finally got me in trouble... maybe

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

BTW... forgot the essentials.

he claims to be a police officer in training and as such gives me a lecture in basic danish law, to a great extent he is right, but nonetheless, he says that the police have been notified and that im trouble and its only a matter of time before im in for some shit...

if he knew that he cant possibly make my life any worse i think he would laugh, im not scared... just makes me see why what i said was right, they can say anything they like and nothing will happen, if we danes strike back or say anything in the same lane we are jugded and caged.

ive never been to jail before...
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:
min ven, det mig "perkeren" jeg har meldt dig. vi har ip adressen på pc'en du har brugt mest hyppigt på din "phuckingphreakable" account jeg har meldt dig angående Straffelovens § 266 b. bedre kendt som straffe loven. jeg har printet det du har skrevet, og tilføjet til min kommentar. jeg går på politi skolen i valby. uddannet politi betjent forhåbenlig den 29/02/2012. du får nok en meddelelse fra politiet den 23/03/2012 eller 24/03/2012 om at komme i retten, det er min søn du har begået en dumhed over hvis du skulle være i tvivl. hvis det er må du gerne give mig din adresse og nummer så vi kan snakke om det her, på en civiliseret måde. skriv tilbage hurtigst jeg har en frist på 5 dage til at melde fra.

wtf I'm not gonna try and google translate all that shit.

Oh and if you really think you're life can't get any worse, just wait til some nark asks you to pick up the soap when your inside :D
Wookie Killah Image

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

i will translate it as correctly as i can, word for word.

My friend, its me ''the infidel'' i have reported you. vi have the IP-adress for the pc where you have used your ''phuckingphreakable'' account frequently, i have reported you by criminal law paragraf 266 b. better known as crime law. i have printed out what you have said and added to my comments. i attend the police academy of valby, fully licensed cop hopefully by the 29/02/2012. you will most likely receive a notice from the police by the 23/03/2012 or 24/03/2012 to show up in court, its my son you've comitted a stupid crime towards if case you didnt know. if you like you can give me your adresse and number so we can talk about this in a civilized manner. please respond back quick as i have 5 days to call it off.

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

punk'd

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 pm

RazorMasticator wrote: if you like you can give me your adresse

I'll translate that bit for you, it says " give me your address, I'm coming round with a baseball bat
Wookie Killah Image

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:09 am

im not scared, if he does that he is gonne have a whole lot of ticket to banned from denmark... plus im well over 2 meters tall. several previous TFK members can confirm this

Funky Gibbon
Chief Chuffer

Postby Funky Gibbon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 am

Let's face, it had to happen sooner or later. :D

I presume that the Danish police recruits from the same age group as most so you have more than likely upset a young father and committed a crime against a child and therefore deserve a beating, followed by a few months 'picking up the soap' for some large career criminals. :p

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:41 am

This would be one of the reason why I'm so polite online. Well, polite might not be the right word, considering I openly attack people's political views, religious views, culture, intelligence... but no death threats, that's where I draw the line. Unless I mean it. That happens sometimes...

Anyway, even if they locked you up (that does actually happen, trolling is bad, mkay), I doubt Danish prisons are much worse than Finnish ones. The ones for your average criminals, not the biker ones. Hell, some student apartments are smaller than those cells. And they have their own shower and a tv. I think some of them even have internet connection these days. And you get paid for being in prison - you have to have money when you get out after all. And if you dont like it there you can just choose not to come back from your weekend at home - it'll usually take a week or two before they'll come after you...
ImageImageImageImageImage

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:57 pm

if he wants to fight... all hes gotta do is come to my home, since everyone seems to think its funny, im not going to lower my standards for HIM or anyone, i know where my vote goes next election - danish folkparty, he and people like him just made another enemy :D

im not a coward... if the police comes around ill admit what i did and take my punishment, im white, and prison in denmark in gonna be easy and comfortable for me, not the max security bullshit of THEM, plus if i go to court ill wave my diagnosis papers around and be let off with a fine... i hope

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I don't think people think it's funny tbh, just sadly inevitable. You seem hell bent on spending your whole life being angry at everyone these days so it stands to reason that sooner or later you were gonna piss someone off.

I personally however would not advocate giving any internet troll your address, if the guy really wants to take it further then he can go through the appropriate channels.

It's all very well saying your not scared and your a big guy but that isn't going to help you if this is just some whacko who turns up with 10 mates.

While I don't agree with some of the stuff you say I don't want to see you get hurt.
Wookie Killah Image

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Postby Dawkinson » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:13 pm

What did you say to piss him off?

raven

Postby raven » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Interesting.

It's sounds like you have just provoked someone who is now trying to scare you.

Firstly, I'd never give out ANY personal info, address etc. Who knows what he might do with it (post it on a "this guy is racist" website where a whole world of threats would ensue).

Secondly, I'm no legal eagle but if the police were actually informed, can't you just deny it was you who posted that?!? could have been a friend, relative, hacker etc?

Thirdly, like Dawkinson said, what did you so that offended someone so much? Was it a bit extreme?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before.
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Ahnull Bahrd

Postby Ahnull Bahrd » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

Regardless of what you've done or intend to do. Don't be a fucking tool razer.

Priority 1: Be safe
Priority 2: Be out of jail (kind of inherently achievable if you do alright with 1)
Priority 3: Chill out. Life's too short man. Get yourself a loud rumbly motorbike, a part time job and get out into the world.

Sylpheras

Postby Sylpheras » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 am

hellsangel razor D:

Return to “Qyan's Zen”