Camelot Unchained

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
zugrush

Camelot Unchained

Postby zugrush » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 am

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/138 ... -unchained

Thinking of backing this up. All they need for me to do that is have full loot and no tab targeting.
DF 1.0 - Zugrush Dorfbane
DFUW - Dies Horribly

Silva
TFK Leader

Re: Camelot Unchained

Postby Silva » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:27 am

This makes it sound like a tab target, number pop up style game:

for the PC and select tablets

but worth following nonetheless
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

zugrush

Postby zugrush » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am

Crap, I missed that one about the tablets. :cry:
DF 1.0 - Zugrush Dorfbane
DFUW - Dies Horribly

Maric

Postby Maric » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm backing CU. I loved DAC RvR and this game sees to be taking it to the next level. Jacobs says there is a limited form of tag targeting but not what people are accustomed to when they think of tab targeting. Also it sounds like archers will have some version of an active targeting system.

I was also a huge fan of the Darkness Falls dungeon in DAoC. CU has a dungeon called The Depths that sounds like it's ten times more epic.

One of the things I like the most about the project is that Castles, Keeps, housing is all constructed by player crafters with a Minecraft like system. Fighting for somehting you built will up the ante in RvR. I think it will just add a whole new element to PvP and reasons to fight.

I like everything I've read about it. For $25.00 there's really no gamble. I think it will turn out great though.

In regards to tablets, I have not heard the devs say the game will run on tablets, just some outside supporting apps. I don't think there is any way in hell they could run CU on a tablet. It's too elaborate.

Return to “Other Games”