Life is Feudal coming soon!

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
Arrakis09

Life is Feudal coming soon!

Postby Arrakis09 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Sup Fremens! You really like PvP don't you?
In that case you should keep your eye on upcoming sandbox mmorpg game called "Life is Feudal"
Did you ever heard about it? If not, then I will just shortly tell you about it, this project has a lot of numerous features that a lot of different type of players will enjoy, you can build and terraform without limits, there is combat system based on Mount & Blade, you know, directional attacks etc + formation and realistic damage system, it's mostly for mass pvp, clan wars, you will like it, i tell you. If I got you interested in this game then check the website: http://www.lifeisfeudal.com you can read all about it there.

And if you want to take a quick look at the game, here is a promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHOjZLRxAg

In two months closed alpha starts and at the same time there will be released some combat presentation, so you will be able to take a look, I myself am singed up for alpha so I will most certainly tell you about bigger news and I will post some gameplays when it will go live.

If you have any questions Fremens then I will try to answer them here, but I know only general, public info so you know... I hope you'll like that project anyway, cheers. 8)

Silva
TFK Leader

Re: Life is Feudal coming soon!

Postby Silva » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello Arrakis thanks for your post, may I ask who you are exactly and how you found our website? :)

I registered our interest in this game in early 2012 I believe, but I have heard little since.

We would very much like to alpha test it as a clan, maybe you can help us get set up for that?

Thanks
Silva
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

Arrakis09

Postby Arrakis09 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 am

Silva wrote:Hello Arrakis thanks for your post, may I ask who you are exactly and how you found our website? :)

I registered our interest in this game in early 2012 I believe, but I have heard little since.

We would very much like to alpha test it as a clan, maybe you can help us get set up for that?

Thanks
Silva

I'm a part of Life is Feudal community and an alpha tester, who is helping in free time spread the word about the game especialy now shortly before closed alpha starts.

Oh and I found you trough some Darkfall guild list if I recall correctly.

Well a lot has happened since then, maybe not that much, but well, some new poeple joined the team, and Bobik released developer's stream (2hour long video) that explains game mechanics and working features.

I really doubt there would be possibility to include a whole clan as alpha testers, you should contact lead developer Bobik directly and talk to him, maybe you as a leader would be presented with the alpha access if you'd somehow support the project, but really, it's not me to tell if that can happen.

As I said, visit Life is Feudal forums and PM Bobik, he will reply for sure, he is bound with the community and he appreciates help of all people who want to support the project.

Cheers.

Arrakis09

Postby Arrakis09 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:42 pm

This is big people! Life is Feudal is going to Steam Greenlight! Vote for it to help it get trough!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=224671046

ImageImage

Bren Grosek

Postby Bren Grosek » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:53 am

Hello friends :)

pre-pre-pre alfa version of Life is Feudal was released on steam this month, I purchased one and enjoy learning the game right now. So far it seems more "finished" than many "released" games, as devs promised. Good thing is possibility to create your own server, set up skill cap, growth ratio etc. yourself, and invite your friends to test-play the game privately.

Elania
Pink n Frisky - General

Postby Elania » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:42 pm

We're playing on § [EU] Dedicated 24/7 pvp no abusive admins
major bought the server its pretty cool!

add me on steam @ kjetkipp@hotmail.com / pcchild

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 am

Wait, we actually have several people playing this game? I want in! But I dont have time to play several games at the same time... :?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Elania
Pink n Frisky - General

Postby Elania » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:27 am

Gruul wrote:Wait, we actually have several people playing this game? I want in! But I dont have time to play several games at the same time... :?

you'd love it hard =P

[tbc]legs

Postby [tbc]legs » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:38 pm

this looks great except the pvp :S how much work work is planned for combat before release?

if u guys are not bored in a week or two I may join in :)

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:05 am

Yeah, I'll definitely join as well, it's just a matter of when...

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:31 am

I gave in sooner than expected. I can now at times be found roaming the server and generally being of no use to anyone... :D

[TBC]Doma

Postby [TBC]Doma » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:53 pm

so how is this game?

Is it like an upgraded Wurm Online?

Bren Grosek

Postby Bren Grosek » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:18 pm

The game already made me addicted, but alfa-version "features" piss me off time-to time. Hopefully devs will be able to shape server stability and performance, combat mechanics.
Right now, if you like to create huge castle/village with your own exclusive design, spending few weeks cutting trees, mining stone and terraforming while killing naked thieves with your overpowered crossbow (multiplayer mode only) - this game is fantastic opportunity to do so.

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:14 am

Yup, addicting game but frustratingly hard for a solo player. Even a small house is gonna take an entire weekend to build. The combat is a joke but once that and some of the most common griefing methods are fixed it's gonna be awesome. At that point all we'd need for a good time is a decent opponent on the same server...

I really wanna build my very own island or a mountaintop fortress but either of those would take a mindnumbingly long time to terraform. :(

MegaLondon

Postby MegaLondon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Will try the MMO version when its out!

Return to “Other Games”