where does tfk stand these days?

Friends and foes welcome alike!
Buckthorn

where does tfk stand these days?

Postby Buckthorn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 pm

I am looking at taking up DF again for a round of Unholy Wars and I wanted to see where you guys stood with respect to Rules of Engagement. When I joined TFK under Kyle we were giving everything we had to fight against HoC.(That was early days of Dt before we lost Uziz btw) It was a rough life but I have never been able to find the kind of motivations and sense of kinship that we had back then.

I had parted ways with TFK when I got into SB beta, and although I checked a few times over the years, I never got to run into you guys after that. When DF launched I thought I saw you guys making a go of it on Carin but I was too busy trying to survive squashed between Hyperion and the Orks. I was playing with a short lived Honor guild called The Red Order that you probably never heard of.

Anyway I was wondering what kind of political position you guys are taking for Unholy Wars. What kind of things direct who you team up with these days and what do you want to accomplish in DF2.0?
BuckThorn vassal of Shadir Crow : Mobar Vassal of Kokanee

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Re: where does tfk stand these days?

Postby Dawkinson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 am

Hi Buck :) I'm not currently playing DF 1, but will be coming back for DF 2. I think the playstyle and general plan for DF 2 is still very much up for debate.

The game mechanics of Darkfall are very different to Darktide, so there isn't quite the same distinctions between honor/anti/pk etc.

Buckthorn

Postby Buckthorn » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 am

Hey Dawkinson. Good to see you man.

Been a long long time and I'm just taking a peek to see what became of TFK over the years.

I did some forum recon and I see Silva with a TFK recruitment thread on EU1 from like a year ago. So did the guild kinda split off to the NA server with a differnt tag and vibe to it? Were you guys those crazy Afghan guys or something?
BuckThorn vassal of Shadir Crow : Mobar Vassal of Kokanee

Dawkinson
The Meaning of Vitae

Postby Dawkinson » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am

Yeah TFK split shortly after the server split. The NA guys then merged with another clan and changed tag. Not the Afghans as far as I know!

Maybe DF2 will be based on one server in Iceland so we can spread both continents again, but I doubt it

freebird07

Postby freebird07 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 pm

TFK changed tags on NA? I played with them after the split and we maintained the TFK tag for quite a while. I finally quit playing last year at some point due to XYZ @!@(#$&?#@$#*?#)()_! but as far as I knew the leaders would have been too stubborn to ever give up the guild tag! :p

I kinda miss the gang, wondering who's left and how many of us have grown up to be old farts in the last 4-5 years. I might give Unholy Wars a go.

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Public Forum”