still dead?

Friends and foes welcome alike!
Naggly Nagger

still dead?

Postby Naggly Nagger » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:46 am

Heard df finally released...

Anyone playing? Hows the class based system working out? Hows combat now with the healing class? Can you loot anything over r20 from mobs yet?

When i was playing beta as a warrior (or whatever melee was called), it felt like I was limited on the amoint of combat moves ("spells"). I know the mages were even worse though...very few spells, relatively low dmg, and would just get instaganked in small scale combat. Then the archers were soo op to the point where i couldnt even see them, just a blur of some ninja like character that i was never able to get in melee range of.

Im not sure if I see myself resubbing...but maybe someone can tell me i'm wrong, and this is gonna be better than df1

Silva
TFK Leader

Re: still dead?

Postby Silva » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 am

Its a whole different game than beta, macroing virtually eliminated with new prowess system, classes balanced a lot more, with more to come on that front and the most important thing is there are people everywhere and real competition for spawns, resources and holdings.

This game is going to be about actually defending levelling spots and resource areas, will be a lot more day to day action than in DF1.

Its going to be a lot of fun, as releases of MMOs always are :)
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

empa

Postby empa » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:00 pm

We had a lot of fun so far
[center]White Skull[/center]

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Well there was definately pvp hot spots in beta when i played. Pretty much any vilegaunt or sentinel spot. Sure having a holding close would be ideal....but between the plentiful runestine and portal shard drop rate is was RIDICULOUSLY easy to build a runestone collection anywhere in the huge map.

Wow never even had a double post, but somehow I managedto triple post lol

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Public Forum”