Server:EU1 Application from Blue Mist

Interested in joining? Apply within.
Blue

Server:EU1 Application from Blue Mist

Postby Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

i have a question about the honour code number 8 Remember this is just a game...

just to clarify, that if im in a group, and i meet RL friend from a warring clan, i be one off the first to bash him in :).

but if it's just him and me, do i have to kill him then? probly nobody would find out, but it's more about, if it's allowed?

and i understand and, agree to the code off honour

1. Explain what brought you to TFK and why you want to join.
i read the recruitment post from Olsendk on the darkfall forum's, i like that the guild dosen't accept, grefing, theiving, trashtalking or cheating.

and im hoping they's a lot pvp to join in on.

2. Tell us something about yourself. Where you live, what you do, hobbies, etc.?
i like playing game's; mostly cooperative games or online mmo's, i also spend alot off time watching anime, reading book's or hanging out with rl friend's

3. Were you referred by a current member? If so what member?
i just found the post from Olsendk

4. Age, Character name
im 23 years old, my character name is Blue Mist, and i startet playing darkfall yesterday

5. Timezone and Play times.
it goes up and down, in weekends, but on workdays it's around 17:00 1+ gmt to 24:00, and at the moment i might play a lot, but in a few months it be more casual

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi there, thanks for your apply i will contact you ingame tomorrow monday

Blue

Re: Server:EU1 Application from Blue Mist

Postby Blue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Hey I like to rejoin TFK, if theirs still a spot for me but I guess everyone forgot me, just bumping my own thread.

edit: Im guessing theirs no spot for me :cry:

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Recruitment”