Aplication for Featherbeans Uncut

Interested in joining? Apply within.
Featherbeans

Aplication for Featherbeans Uncut

Postby Featherbeans » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Character Names (including any alts)

Featherbeans Uncut

Previous Character Names (including any alts) from Darkfall 1 & 2 - ALL of them

DF1 name (just played on NA1): Godfeather Petrus.
DFUW name(EU): Featherbeans Uncut
DFUW (NA): Absolutely Noone

List your Current & Previous clans from Darkfall 1 & 2 - ALL of them

DF1 (NA1): RIP and then Last Call (was allied with Ruff Knights when i stopped playing df1, Long live Dest Locke!)
DFUW (EU): started on Futilez (yes... the Ang alliance). Left due to alliance inactivity,
DFUW (EU): Freedom (Bigjo is portuguese as i am, so i got ninja invited).
DFUW (EU): IKMC, last clan on DFUW EU
DFUW (NA): Cycles Nukes IRL

Reasons for leaving last/current clan

I dunno what is happening with ikmc, but the last week i saw more than 10 players taking care of their business and going to other clan(s). Specially many of the peep i enjoyed playing with. WHy i am not going with them? Why would i go to Zagenda?! :D

DF forum name (Yes we want to know if you are a troll :p)

I rarely use it. The name is Featherbeans Uncut.

Current Prowess

Current Class & Other Classes if you have them

Played warrior all dfuw. Now with the custom classes i dunno what to play... I am trying different builds.

Real Life Age

Nationality and level of English

Portuguese. Learning english was mandatory at the age of 11 at the time i was in school. I can speak it, write it, gesticulate it, whatever. Other languages: portuguese (ofc) french, spanish (castellano) and italian.

What are your approximate daily playtimes?

Between midnight GMT up to 6 Am gmt... or more :D I work everydays untill midnight.
On my days off (Sunday and Monday) i can be on at ANY time, and i normally do a one all nighter from saturday to sunday.

Why do you want to join TFK and what do you want to achieve by joining?

I wanna play with other people and i would like to join and help a stable clan and have fun in the game. What i would like to achieve: help TFK and by doing so become a better player so i can serve the clan better -- and have fun doing so.

Tell us a few things about yourself. What do you do? What are your hobbies? etc.

I worked for 10 years as an IT Journalist. Then i went to Italy, Rome, and from then on i work as a waiter while maintaining some IT freelance jobs as a colaborator of a marketing company working on the portuguese electronics consumer universe.
The list of my hobbies include photography, Basketball, Reading and creative writing. Oh! And i love playing counter-strike.
I can sing aswell, but that is not an hobbie, just a nightmare :D

Do you currently have friends in TFK?

nope.

Do you have a conflict or history with someone in TFK?

Absolutely not. A history with someone in TFK?: that IS classified! Nah just kidding.
No conflicts or history whatsoever.

Do you have a pet, if so which kind?

Negative

Any other relevent information?

Not that i can remember.

Please confirm you will use Voice Comms to communicate while playing Darkfall, we are currently using teamspeak 3.

I hereby confirm that i will use voice comms while playing DF.

Please state that you have read and agree to the TFK Honour Code

I hereby state that i have read and agreed to the The Freemen Knights Honour Code.

All the best, Feather

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Recruitment”