Life is Feudal coming soon!

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
Gruul

Re: Life is Feudal coming soon!

Postby Gruul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Has anyone tried this since they introduced guilds? I really wanna play this game with a group but having my shit stolen every night got old fast. I guess with land claims that's not an issue any more but I still wanna hear someone else's opinion before I give it another try.
ImageImageImageImageImage

MegaLondon

Postby MegaLondon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:19 pm

MMO now? or still small servers?

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:00 am

Do we as a guild have any plans for this game? Beta Wave #2 (the one where everyone who bought LiF:YO gets to play) is supposed to start in 2 weeks and I'm definitely gonna give it a shot. Apparently you need at least 7 active players to be able to cover all the necessary skills so... anyone interested?

Silva
TFK Leader

Postby Silva » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Need to catch up with it, potentially interested if they got the full mmo working now?
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 am

So far I like most of the stuff I've read about it. The combat animations need work but it's in beta after all. Other than that it seems really promising. The world is 50 times bigger than it was in LiF:YO, player skill trumps gear, 1vs3 isn't an automatic loss, crafters have an actual purpose etc. It has some bad reviews because it's full loot, open world pvp game where roaming bands of russian horsemen will run you down and gank you for the sheer pleasure of being assholes but hey, what else is new.... Oh yeah, and it's grindy and requires teamwork. But other than that... :P

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:01 am

Damn it, apparently it's not wave #2 that's starting soon, it's wave #1: part 2. For some reason it's part of the same wave even though they declared the first wave closed and the servers have been down for 1,5 months. Maybe it's a language barrier thing, I dont know.

Anyway, no free access for Lif:YO owners yet, that'll be in April. And even though they are calling wave #2 as beta, it's more of a soft launch since there wont be a wipe at the end of it. In other words: continuation of beta in "early February", 45 euros if you want in but you'll get another character for MMO or 35 euros if you trade your LiF:YO for a discount, leaving you with just one character. Wipe at the end of current beta, soft launch in 2 months.

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 am

Ok, NOW it has an official launch date, November 17th. Officially it's open beta, but since there will be no wipe after it it's more or less a soft launch. This'll finally be when everyone who bought LiF: Your Own gets to play the MMORPG version.

So, who's interested in giving this one a proper try? I know I'll be playing no matter what...

Silva
TFK Leader

Postby Silva » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 am

is there a full launch date? wouldnt mind checking out the beta, but im guessing it will die off quick if theres a full launch coming
Quik Silva (DFUW) / Wolfen Silva (DFO) / Silva & Wildwood (AC DT)

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:55 am

No planned date for full launch, which makes me believe it's gonna one of those games that are gonna be in "beta" most of their lifespan. But people do seem to be complaining that calling it "open beta" or "early access" is misleading, since it makes it sound like the game isn't finished yet. It's buggy, sure, but all the features are there.

My theory is they are calling it "open beta" because if/when something breaks they can always play the "hey, it's just beta, what did you expect" card.

Bren Grosek

Postby Bren Grosek » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 am

Sup folks. Im in LiF MMO beta. Looked nice 2 days ago, but since then I cant log in due to launcher bug heh.
Anyway as soon as they fix it, I will continue playing, hopefully Tais will participate too.

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 am

I'm currently raising my skills on newbie island, waiting for the new (supposedly more RP oriented) server to come online sometime this week. I'm not sure how I feel about them splitting the EU server in two this early but I guess it's better to do it now than after Steam launch (which said to be early next month).

Gruul

Postby Gruul » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:06 pm

I'm now playing on Epleland (EU-RP) server and it's been the most fun I've had in an MMORPG since the early days of Darkfall. I joined, at least for now, a light RP clan called Silverhawk. If we dont end up playing this game as a clan but someone still wants to try it and for some goddamn reason wants to hear my sexy Finnish accent again, send me a PM or something.

Don't trust the forums. It really is a nice game. :P

Return to “Other Games”